SENIOR DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER
€45,000- 50.000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world's leading gaming operators and in a team, that has won a number of awards for their marketing campaigns and innovative games. They're looking for an experienced SQL Data Warehouse Developer as part of a major expansion plan. They have further plans to expand by almost double in the coming years with great career development opportunities.
A market leader in the gaming industry. This giant has been leading and setting up new rules and trends across the industry. With stunning offices in the Heart of Malta and a data driven culture, they're game changers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders and team members to understand and finalise their requirements for data provision
- Write and review portions of detailed specs for the development of complex system components
- Complete bug fixes and data remediations
- Work closely with other development team members to understand complex requirements and translate them into data structures and also collaborate with team members to put in place and use automated unit testing and deployment tools
- Implement new development processes, coding practices and code reviews
- Perform complex ETL work using SQL and SSIS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
In order for your application for the Data Warehouse Developer (SQL, SSIS, ETL) role to be successful you will need:
- Experience setting up and using continuous integration tools such as JIRA or Redgate/TFS
- Strong Data Warehousing experience with programming skills and an understanding of database structures, design, theories and principles (SQL)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate across varying levels of seniority and gather requirements effectively
- Technical documentation skills and the ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language, as well as experience in a team focused agile environment
- Fantastic company culture.
- 300 days of sunshine in a wonderful location
- Broad benefits package including meals, gym membership, health insurance, discount vouchers and relocation package for international candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please click the "apply here" link on this web page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to learn more about this position.
SQL, Business Intelligence, SQL Server, Excel, VBA, Databases, Tableau, Reports, Dashboards, .net, stakeholder management, Data Warehousing, Database, ETL, SSIS, JIRA, Agile, Malta, Europe, Data.